Monday, November 15, 2010

Bring back,"Ding! Dong! Wolf! Bears!"

Change of plans. I will not be in Cincinnati over Christmas Break. I will be in the owl house. Alone. My Favorite. My internship with Gold Star Chili fell through, so now I'm making the best of it. I'll be working in the admission office full time for six more weeks. It will be good though to get some more experience and work done.

It's Week 10 and everyone is stressing out, except me. Well, I'm not stressing out for obvious reasons. No classes to attend. No final papers. No studying. No exams. I'm pretty lucky I guess. I only had one paper to write and it's done. Now I can sit and relax, well somewhat. I'm still looking for an internship for Winter Quarter and figuring out my schedule. And then there's the always weighing topic of what are you going to do after graduation? Yeah, the majority of stress in my life. But there is something that's putting me at ease.

My boyfriend, Zach, is interviewing for his boss' job at the OSU Flight School as Head of Dispatch. The job is salary and OSU would pay for his school and ground lessons! Can you say cha-ching?! He would be more than amazing and perfect for this job, so I really hope he gets it. He's stressing hardcore, but if he does get it I'll be less worried about my post-graduate life.

Other things...
So I started watching Sarah Palin's Alaska. Oh my lord is it precious. Okay you may think there's no way in hell she could run the country, but the lady is funny. I mean really, wouldn't you love to sit down and have a beer with her?!

I saw Megamind this weekend and it was hilarious! Will Ferrell always cuts to the core of me! And there are no words to describe Tina Fey! Best part of the whole movie is that Megamind (Will Ferrell) keeps pronouncing words incorrectly! It may not sound that funny, but in context it is. So please go see this hilarious movie!

Scarlet Johanssen was awful on SNL. She's almost too serious to be funny, if that makes sense. I didn't like it. Bring back "Ding! Dong! Wolf! Bears!" That, my friends, was hysterical.

Oprah continues to have depressing show topics. Keep the tissues coming.

It's getting darker, earlier. I hate it.

Well one great thing is happening this week...OWL THANKSGIVING!!! WOO!!! Love it! So excited! And we're mixing it up with Sphinx afterwards...amazingness!

Peace Out Girl Scout!

No comments:

Post a Comment