Monday, November 22, 2010

Love should be multiplied, not divided.

Well, the end of the quarter is here. I feel like it was only yesterday all the freshmen were moving in. My last fall quarter is officially over. How can that even be? It seems that just last week my friends and I were dressing up as men and having random dance parties in Clements. Where has the time gone? It's so depressing. 


If I could tell you underclassmen anything, it would be to treasure your time here. If you thought high school went fast, wait until the beginning of your senior year of college. I hate that it's almost over and it's about time for the real world. 


What am I going to do without random videos with Caitlin?
Or inappropriate white boards?
Or Lauren's quick whit?
Or Big P and Veeps?


Time is really passing me by too quickly. If only there was a way to take myself back to freshman year and enjoy it. I should have lived it up when I could have.


And now I feel like I'm going through a life crisis. I just need something to put my life in check. Something to make me say, okay that's where I'm headed. This is what I should be doing with my life.


Anywhooo....By Wednesday, I will be in the owl house all alone. It's put me in quite the crappy mood. It's hard to be excited for the holidays when you're spending a majority of your time by yourself. I'm going to try to make the best of it. If anyone has any interesting projects to try, let me know. I'm always up for new things.


Also, let's talk about Sister Wives. This show is ridiculous. I just feel like it's so inappropriate. How can you honestly be okay with your husband having more than one wife? His attention always being elsewhere? He plays it off that they're a happy little family. Well, during this episode the other wives speak out against the new (4th) wife. Yeah, it's pretty much crazy to think that four women and one man can all live in perfect harmony. Love should be multiplied, not divided? Get real KODY!


And Dexter...HOLY CRAP! Every week's episode makes me more and more nervous. Like how has he not been caught yet?! And now Lumin??? OMG! AHH!!!


Well, that's all for tonight. Anyway, you should be studying for finals, not reading this. Good luck to all of you.


Much Love!

2 comments:

  1. Leah Shamblin you crack me up! I miss you girl. Oh and sister wives totally gives me the creeps too! Most women can't co-exist in a work place let alone in a polygamist marriage!? I feel so bad for the woman because they seem so miserable. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. You probably know that I don't get to check your blog much or get on FB once in a big while ...but was curious so checked today. It hurts me to know you're sad but this also makes me feel good because it shows what a loving, caring person you truly are and always have been. We love YOU so much! Also, I have a feeling that whatever you do in your life and where ever you are, there's ALWAYS going to be a party going on!!! Still remember when you where just a little thing, how you were always organizing a "party" and dressing up the boys in make up for a play or story to entertain us. They tried to resist but they always followed you because they have always loved their big sister so much...and still do. Love you ♥♥♥
    Grandma Brenda

    ReplyDelete