Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I'm thankful for...

Since thursday is Thanksgiving, I thought I would talk about what I'm thankful for. I'm obviously thankful for my friends, my family, life, love, etc. But let's get a little more specific.

I'm extra thankful for...
Game Days with Zach.
Nonsensical conversations with Lauren.
Singing realistic parodies to Jayme.
Getting texts from Shay.
Venting to Kelley about work.
Watching The Nanny until 1am with Caitlin.
My mom's uplifting words.
Grandma and Grandpa's visits to Columbus.
Dad's selfless gifts.
Hanging out in Megan's always warm room.
Anna singing in the shower.
Big P and Veeps.
Lo's ridiculous texts.
Caitlin's laugh. It's contagious.
Anna and Lauren's videos.
Zach's smile.
Living in a house full of wonderfully beautiful, interesting, compassionate women.
Taylor's rants. They always make me laugh.
Sigma Alpha Tau.
Bon Appetit.
Lindsay's humor.
Sara's willingness to listen.
Claire's BAMFness.
My housemates ability to keep me grounded.
Caitlin. There's no way I could list eveythibg she does for me. My BFF always.
Creativity.
Strength.
And lastly faith. Faith that everything will work out the way God intended it.

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. We're thankful for you...mostly all the joy you and your brothers brought to us when you were just a little tyke... always dancing around, feet never hitting the ground, singing and entertaining your brothers and us. You were God's blessing and ray of sunshine during a very difficult time in our lives. You are always in our prayers and always will be. Grandma and Grandpa Shamblin

    ReplyDelete